Now that everything is planted or in place, be sure and schedule your water and fertilizer routine. Extra watering will be necessary with the especially warm temperatures this weekend. Don’t get caught, increase your water applications a notch or two in anticipation of what your hanging baskets, container gardens and newly planted perennials, shrubs, trees and roses are going to need in the heat. Keep up with fertilizer applications to double your flower power!
Creek Side plants and grows a big selection of beautiful Grown Fresh Container Gardens and Hanging Baskets especially for the month of June. All sizes of Container Gardens and Hanging Baskets, from large to small are in full bloom for Color in Your Life! Colorful annual flowers in pots and packs ready for your own design with sunny and shady selections available.
It has been an outstanding season for Blooming roses and early perennials such as peonies. Mother Nature was good to us this year, which allowed our landscape plants to grow without cold or snow injury or setback. Now they are as big and beautiful as they can be. Stroll down the Perennial Pathway to find the early summer bloomers taking shape right now.
It is not too late to plant trees and shrubs, if you water them adequately. The Creek Side selection of shrubs and trees of all sizes for your landscape planting is tremendous. Lots of new growth with buds and flowers. Use Root Stimulator and Nature’s Yield Compost at planting time.
- Potentillas & Barberries – great choices for sunny locations
- Spireas & Hydrangeas – great choices for partial sun/ partial shade locations
- Boxwood – best choice for shade location
- Red maples – Autumn Blaze, Brandywine, Red Sunset, Autumn Radiance – 40-50’ shade trees with great fall color
- Norway Maple – 40’ with red leaves
- Flowering Plum – Newport, Canada Red – 20-30’ tree spring flowers, no fruit, red leaves
- Golden Catalpa – 50’ Cigar tree with spring flowers
- Redbud – 20’ pink spring flowers, red leaves
- Ornamental Pear – 30’ white spring flowers, no fruit
- Honeylocust – 50’ shade tree
- Gingko – great Colorado tree
Shop for the best availability today!