Your Store Visit
Our Creek Side Gardens store is open 9am-4pm daily. Inside you will find all the wonderful spring flowers, hanging baskets, container gardens, perennials, houseplants, potting soil, mulch, compost and garden supplies that you expect to see. We look forward to your visit!
You will notice some changes from previous visits that we think will help everybody remain comfortable and provide an enjoyable and productive visit.
- As per the Colorado Governor’s recommendation, with all our good health and safety in mind, the Green Team are wearing face masks and we would appreciate it if you are wearing your face mask as well.
- As many other stores have initiated, one-way traffic flows through the store lobby with a designated checkout line have been instituted to help ease congestion and allow us to maintain the 6-foot distances between one another.
- All the greenhouses are open for shopping. And most of the time there is plenty of space to roam and enjoy the scenery. But in the event, everybody visits at the same time, we are limiting the number of people in each greenhouse at any one time to ease congestion.
- Please keep your children by your side.
- Common touch surfaces, including door handles and counters are being sanitized on a regular basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of the Green Team staff with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have.
Phone Calls, No-Contact Shopping with Curbside Pickup (Suspended)
Thank you for the tremendous response to our offer of phone/ email orders and curbside pickup. We are sorry to inform you that No-Contact Shopping with curbside pickup has been suspended due to the extremely high volume of in store traffic at this time.
- The phone call volume has increased substantially, and our customer visits continue to be steady so in the event we do not answer your call promptly (we may be assisting another customer), please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible. Phone calls are perfect for general questions.
- Our email inquiries have increased substantially as well. Emails are the perfect opportunity to ask more detailed questions, request availability on particular items. Go to our website homepage, select “Ask the Green Team, Request Information”. Keep those emails rolling in but please allow us to respond within 24 hours.
Thank you for the tremendous outpouring of support for Creek Side Gardens. The Green Team is excited for the advance of the spring season and to serve your gardening needs. Everybody loves flowers and we will be here to help you.