At Creek Side Gardens, we pride ourselves on staying up to date with the latest trends in indoor plants. As the fall season approaches, we’ve noticed a growing interest in certain categories of houseplants that sell consistently here at Creek Side.
First, the top 5 (Tried and True)
- Philodendron Monstera or also known as ‘Swiss Cheese’ plant – Its iconic split leaves and tropical feel will transport you to a lush paradise.
- Ficus Lyrata ‘Fiddle Leaf Fig’- large, violin-shaped leaves, this plant has become a staple in modern home decor.
- Sansevieria – commonly known as ‘Snake Plant’ or ‘Mother in Law’s Tongue’. This plant is a favorite among beginners – easy to take care of and does great in low or high light.
- Pilea Peperomioides – ‘Chinese Money Plant’ – has become a social media sensation with its unique circular leaves and compact size, it’s perfect for small spaces.
- Calathea – With its vibrant and intricate patterns, this plant is sure to make a statement.
Other trending plants with specific criteria.
FUN AND FUNKY LOOKING PLANTS
- Ponytail Palm
- Peperomia Varieties
- Alocasia Varieties
- Prayer Plants
- Rabbit’s Foot Fern
- Goldfish and Lipstick
- Hindu Rope Hoya
- Succulent Varieties
PLANTS WITH PATTERENED LEAVES
- Philodendron (Painted Lady, Pink Princess or White Wizard)
- Calathea (Rattlesnake, Peacock, Stromanthe Tricolor)
- Dieffenbachia (Camille, Perfection)
- Pothos (Pothos N Joy, Golden, Marble Queen)
PLANTS WITH STRIPED LEAVES
- Sansevieria (Snake Plant)
- Spider Plants
- Aglaonema (Chinese Evergreen varieties)
- Dracaena (Marginata)
PLANTS THAT ARE GREEN ON GREEN
- Dracaena (Lemon Lime)
- Pothos (Golden, Global Green)
- Ficus (Altissima Yellow Gem)
Visit Creek Side Gardens today to explore these trending houseplants and more. We are bringing in now stock and varieties regularly. If you find the perfect plant, we can also help you with a new container, plant food and potting soil needs. Our knowledgeable staff is always available to answer any questions and help you find the perfect addition to your collection.